VOTE FOR US!!
Avon Riding Centre for the Disabled has been shortlisted in the local Lloyds Bank Community Fund and with your help has the chance to be awarded a grant of up to £3000!
Voting is open until 10th October 2014
PLEASE HELP BY VOTING AND ASKING FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COLLEAGUES TO VOTE TOO
Ways to vote;
Visit a branch of Lloyds Bank – you don’t need to be a customer – just ask a member of staff for a voting token.
- Visit www.lloydsbank.com/communityfund and search for Avon Riding Centre for the Disabled
- Click the ‘Vote for us’ button and enter your details, then press ‘submit vote’.
- You will receive an email to confirm your vote
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your vote otherwise it won’t be counted.
- You will not be asked for any other personal details or direct you to another page and your email address will only be used for administration of the Community Fund voting.
Vote by SMS text
- Text ‘VOTE VXC’ to 61119 in England, Wales and N Ireland and 82332 in Scotland
- Votes by text will be charged at your mobile network operator’s standard message rate.
- Your mobile phone number will only be used for administration of the Community Fund voting.
Vote by Twitter
Votes using Twitter can be cast in 2 ways
- Visit www.lloydsbank.com/communityfund search for Avon Riding Centre for the Disabled, click on the ‘Vote for us’ button to auto populate a tweet with the community group hashtag and code
- Via your Twitter account. Create new message containing #CommFundVXC
- Your followers can then retweet your message and vote
- Voting is restricted to one vote per voting channel so it is possible to cast a vote using more than one method of voting
- You can vote for organisations outside your geographic area, so friends and family outside the Bristol area can still vote for us either online, or via text and twitter.
- Voting ends on 10th October 2014.
- We will be notified of voting results on or around 3rd November.